Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"How do I know what I think before I see what I say?" When I first heard this quote, I had difficulty figuring out what it meant. I really had to think about it for a while, and I even asked a couple of my friends what they thought it meant. I finally came to the conclusion that it means you don't know what you think until you hear it come out of your mouth. Sometimes when there is a lot on your mind, you don't really know what to think. However, when you talk about it with someone else, you begin to believe what comes out of your mouth.
We were also asked to eavesdrop on people around campus. I found that most people are either talking about their classes, or what they did over the weekend. I wasn't really expecting to hear much of anything else because school is such a major part of the lives of students, it practically rules our lives. So, I wasn't really surprised when I didn't hear much talk besides school.

No comments:

Post a Comment